Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Spring Internship

So Marcus just found out yesterday that he was accepted into an internship program in...


NEW FREAKING YORK!


I don't know why, but it's true. It's always been on my list of top places to visit, and now I have an excuse. And don't worry, Marcus is excited too. It's not just me :) He's just so great and said we could visit...

Heck yes, dream come true! Too bad you'll have to wait probably five months for those pictures. There's so many lights and things to see-- woohoo!

And of course we're looking forward to so many other places, including wherever Marcus has to do his internship, and here:
I won't lie, I have to go here, but I'm not sure it exists:
So there it is, Marcus has an internship this spring out east. He's really looking forward to it, and I can't wait to go visit.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting! I love New York, that will be a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! How long is it? Are you not going with him?

    ReplyDelete