Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 10, 2010

Marcus' PR Review

Tonight was the Bradley PR semester review, and Marcus (and his group) presented all that they had done for the Utah Department of Transportation this semester. I obnoxiously took pictures. I wasn't too obnoxious actually since I had the flash off... bad choice. The pictures would've been so much better. But here are a couple of pictures of Marcus presenting his part. I love how into it all he is, but he's still smiling and happy. He was pretty stressed about the whole thing, but you wouldn't had no idea seeing how calm and well put together the presentation was. His group had worked so hard with the deliverables -- I know he was proud to be the account executive.






And guess what, not only was their presentation fantastic, they won second place overall! And as the judges said, "they made a potentially boring subject interesting."

1 comment: