Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

O Tannenbaum!

So I love Love LOVE Christmastime. I had been so excited all day, despite my ridiculously early morning shift at work, because we were going to come home and put up our tree. And no one can say it's too early since it is after Thanksgiving. I took a lot of pictures. Really, it is quite embarrassing.


These two pictures are from outside our front window:

Marcus' ornament:
Our ornament from Disney World:
The coolest ornament ever from Bed Bath & Beyond :)
I was given this one last year:
Taaa-daaaa!
Well, I guess we weren't quite finished yet...
I love this guy:
More decorations. You do what you can in a one-bedroom. ha.
Christmas moo0-vies
We did some rearranging to fit the tree along with every other thing in our apartment.
Nana made this nativity for us for Christmas last year. Isn't it amazing?!!
Baby (Bam)Boo Christmas-ed. It reminds me of Charlie Brown.
This was from my first official cello student from college a couple years ago:
Marcus insisted the drums fit in with the Christmas decor since there was a famous drummer boy :)
The tree with a couple presents:

Hooray for Christmas! It's the only time of the year I don't complain about snow (as much). And if you live in Utah, tune in for Christmas music on the radio... except on Sundays because we obviously need Church music to be playing instead. Oh well, I have Christmas cds. :)

2 comments:

  1. Arizona has Christmas music too! Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice and very Christmas-y!

    PS - How do I change the name on the comment so it doesn't say the name of the blog?

    ReplyDelete