Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving in Snowbird

For Thanksgiving, we drove up to Snowbird with my grandparents and several of my aunts, uncles, and cousins on the Page side. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and eat way too much :) Here are a couple pictures from Thursday:

Cooper
Sydney and Lisa
Sydney, Chris, and Mason
Marcus making faces so I won't take a picture :)

Getting all the tables ready. I believe there were 23 people at dinner.




Dinnertime! There was so much food-- it was awesome. I should've taken a picture of all the desserts. You'd be amazed how many amazing pies and cheesecakes there were. I attempted to make cupcakes again that looked like little pies, and they tasted pretty good. I'm not posting a picture though because they had a rough life getting up to Snowbird :)


I went outside to take some pictures, and Sydney decided to come too. She wanted to kick the snow and then show it to me :)


And here are the pictures from our window. Maybe you can imagine how cold it was outside. At least now it's officially Christmas time-- I can accept coldness when Christmas is coming :)




I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome how many people you got there. Sounds like a blast. Now, come to AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some cute pictures! Somehow I didn't even take one picture. Thanks for playing so much with Sydney... she had a ton of fun with you both! I'm glad we were all able to spend Thanksgiving together, and your cupcakes were yummy and cute!

    ReplyDelete