Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Last Bit of Color in Utah - 2010

So I wanted to take a couple pictures of the pretty yellow trees at our apartment complex. I've been stalking autumn to get some pictures, and I couldn't resist taking some this morning... even though it was raining :)

Good thing I did because that great tree looked like this within a couple minutes (and has gotten worse every hour):

There are so many different colors in our small parking lot-- it really is a beautiful place. The buildings may be old, but the trees make up for that ;) Too bad the cars wouldn't move for my pictures.





Snow's coming...

That window that you can't see is our bedroom window. Yep, we get to see the amazing orange tree through our window. Well, not quite anymore. Sad.

I must admit I really love Utah during times like this :) I'm incredibly nervous for winter, but every year it gets a little easier.

1 comment: