Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30% off for Friends and Family at Bed Bath & Beyond

So... on Saturday, November 6th from 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M., the Orem Bed Bath & Beyond is having a 30% off your entire purchase event (including clearance, and 25% off baby items ordered) for employees, their families, and their friends. The only catch is that if you want to go, we have to all be there at the same time-- so let me know. Everyone is invited! Let me know if you're interested so we can plan an exact time to save big. :) ...There will be breakfast too!

2 comments:

  1. BUMMER! I wish we were there! Michael keeps breaking all my glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! I want to come. I just told Chris about it. If we can get out the door and be there in time we'd love to get some good deals.

    ReplyDelete