Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm dreaming of a [desert] Christmas

Too many people keeping telling me that it's wrong to have a brown Christmas-- excuse me, I beg to differ! You have to admit all three of these following pictures were taken as Marcus and I drove from Provo to Phoenix, and they're beautiful! :)



This is my personal favorite! How can you not love the red mountains under the white and green?!



----

My mom and I were running errands this weekend, and I wanted to see where the Phoenix temple would be going. If you're curious to what the site looks like, here's a sneak peek...

This is the church building that the temple will be sharing a parking lot with-- the temple will be in this lot on the west.

The site of the future Phoenix Arizona Temple!

This is the view looking from the temple site.

No comments:

Post a Comment