Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 7, 2009

Marcus' Bad Day

I had this voice mail from Marcus on my phone the other day:

....hi.... it's me........... i'm not having a very good day..........i ripped a huge hole in the crotch of my favorite pants, the grey ones i that wore the first time when we first hung out and for our engagement pictures, and it's in the crotch of the pants. i was just trying to get in the car, but i was wearing long underwear, and they stick to the pants and make them, like, tighter, and it ripped....and i'm really upset! and i love you, and if you get this, you should bring me treats. ....

I know that was a sad situation, but I kept laughing. I loved the whiny "i'm really upset!" part :)

This is the picture Marcus drew describing his feelings.

The poor pair of pants...

Up close and (probably too) personal

For the record, I had permission from Marcus to post this--the photos wouldn't load until I had verbal permission!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Erica, you are so funny. This last blog was a hoot. It is kind of sad about Marcus' favorite pants. Poor guy.

    We loved your Christmas card, it is very cute. I hope the weather is good for your drive to and from Phoenix. All of you have a very Merry Chrismas. I don't have my cards out yet,oooh, I am bad!!

    ReplyDelete