Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2009

Page Family Reunion

I just realized how nerdy it is that I am so on top of posting on this blog. But hey, when you only work about three hours a day, you have some time to play on the computer ;) And I love the excuse to take pictures (or steal them from other people) and chose ones to post.

-----

Tonight, Marcus and I went to the Page Family Reunion up in Sandy. We got there late because I was at work, but we were still early birds compared to the rest of the group. It was nice to only drive forty minutes to the reunion after all the driving to and from California.
We had hamburgers and hot dogs. Yum!
Some of the Ron Page clan
Marcus had a fun time-- probably because I had just let him beat me wrestling.
Jonne was keeping everything in check.
Chris and Lisa brought their puppies. Sydney liked to point to them :)
-----
We were glad that we could make it up for some of the reunion. Marcus had to get to bed early for a 4:00 A.M. work shift, but we had enough time to see a lot of family. Next month, there is a Hardy family reunion, but besides that, we're basically back for the summer.
-----
For the record, Marcus is still up because he can't sleep for some reason and has officially made his first written, non-editorial contribution to the blog. - Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment