Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hardy Anniversary Party

This past week was the Hardy family reunion in Aspen Grove. Marcus and I couldn't stay for the whole week, but we did go up a couple times. It was a lot of fun, and I think I finally know just about everyone's names. :) We didn't take pictures there, which I am sad about now, but we have a few from Marcus' grandparents' anniversary party on Saturday night. Their big 5-0 is coming up, so they had the party while everyone was in Utah for the reunion. I just realized we didn't even take a picture with them. :(

The party was in a reception hall in South Jordan. It was beautiful!
There was a video playing with pictures from Grandma and Grandpa Hardy's marriage

I think this was a receiving line or something. It was by the entrance to the hall.
food.

I realized we didn't have any pictures of Marcus' family, so we asked his cousin Ethan to smile for one. He's so cute.

Marcus, his mom, and his grandma

Marcus wanted a picture with his dad, probably because they have matching flowers ;)

Marcus in the backyard
Marcus wanted to take a picture of me as proof that I was actually there too.
-----
It was great to see so many of Marcus' relatives this week, and we had fun catching up and playing games. The party was very nice and a great end to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment