Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My New Job

I just found out today that I was hired through the Provo School District...


Yay! A job! It's a part-time job working with the Child Nutrition department at the district office as well as at one of the elementary schools in northern Provo. The hours allow me to continue teaching cello lessons and hopefully get another part-time job in the evening (which I am in the middle of applying/interviewing for now).
It's amazing how less stressed I am now that I know I will have a job as soon as Marcus and I get back from the beach. It's been a hard process searching and applying for jobs. Good thing Marcus has been working so diligently at the Motion Picture Studio! I am so glad everything is falling into place finally, and it's so nice that we are able to have the time to go to Oceanside this week.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! Congrats on your new job! That's awesome. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the beach will be much for relaxing now. Way da go!! We are very excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete