Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Wedding

The big day finally arrived! It snuck up on me, so Marcus had to help me get ready...



He did a great job. I wonder how much practice he's had painting fingernails :)

We arrived in Mesa around 9:30 A.M., and it was a beautiful Phoenix day, even though most guests admitted it was still too hot. But the temple looked amazing, as always.


My dad helped bring in my dress. I love this picture!

And all of a sudden...

Mr. & Mrs. Marcus Hardy

It was a wonderful ceremony, but it definitely was over before we knew it. And there we were, outside the temple taking pictures.

This was about how the whole day went. We walked and tried to smile while people followed us taking pictures and recording. This is actually a cool picture because it caught both photographers and the video recorder guy. Probably one million pictures were taken of us, friends, and family. I wish I could post all of them, but here is one with some family and one with some friends that my mom had.

This is one of the favorites- Marcus and me with all four sets of our grandparents.


My roommates from BYU. They're great-- they drove all the way down for the wedding!

It was an incredible morning, and it was fun to have so many relatives and friends there. With so much anticipation, you would think that the day wouldn't go by so fast! By 1:00 P.M. the family was at the Landmark for a luncheon. And don't worry, Marcus was the first person to spill as he knocked over his drink at the beginning of the meal. :)




2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks so fun and beautiful. Wished we could have been there to see all of this "live".

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute couple! It was good to see you over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete