Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our Honeymoon

From Sunday to Thursday, we were in California! We stayed at the amazing Disneyland Hotel, in the Wonder Tower. It was so exciting. Marcus and I both love Disney!
This is just proof. We were there! :)


Of course, we had to take a picture by the gigantic Mickey Mouse that is out by the entrance to the hotel.

And this is the building we stayed in- this shows the entrance with the huge water fall out front. It was beautiful!



Marcus and me standing by the grass Pluto, Mickey, and Minnie. I want to learn to cut grass into shapes :) If we had taken the picture the other way, you would see a gazebo where a couple was married- they "drove off" in Cinderella's carriage!
-------
Monday, we went to Huntington Beach for the day. It was a great day, but a little on the cold side. Don't worry, that means we did get sunburned because the sun came out before we appropriately applied sunblock. Oops.

Marcus was really cold that morning. While I walked around and collected shells on the beach, Marcus...


...Sat under the towel and ate a banana.

He tried several times to get a picture like this-- this is the one that turned out best.
-------
We spent Tuesday at Disneyland and Wednesday at California Adventures. We really had a blast walking around, eating amazing food, going on the rides, and watching all the 3-D shows. It definitely is the happiest place on earth ;)

California Adventures

one of the million pictures we have wearing 3-D glasses. What a stud!

me and my hero (I am finally taller than him, so I had to crouch!)

Marcus and his other girl
We really had a blast. I can't believe it's already over. We'll have to plan another trip to Disneyland soon... ;)

1 comment: