Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 5, 2009

The final wedding shindig

Here are a couple pictures from our Open House last Saturday night at the Hardys' house. It was really fun, and it went by super fast. We were lucky again because the rain held off, and it was another beautiful night.

The food!
Marcus and I both actually ate dinner this time... and it was great. There were sandwiches, fruit, and a tomato salad. Yum!

Marcus and I stood outside on the porch. It really was a pretty setting.



The bride and groom... sort of. :)
Marcus had to get something inside, so Rea filled in.


Marcus' parents (the amazing hosts)

my mom
I think she enjoyed just being able to talk with people and eat.


The Hardys

There was no way I was staying in my big, beautiful, poofy white dress forever! :)
-------
It is sad to have all the wedding celebrations over, but it is nice having life calm down a little. We really are lucky though- we had a great wedding, reception, and open house.

1 comment:

  1. i was a little worried about the rain...glad it held off! you two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete