Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Reception

The reception was later that evening in the backyard of a family we know. The weather had been stressful because it kept looking like it would rain, but it ended up being beautiful! Their very green backyard was a great backdrop, and I must say I loved the purple accents with the tablecloths.

There were plants off to the right; the food was straight back to the right; the dj was on the left. It was the best place to have a wedding reception!

The backyard in action! Hopefully the Gardners are all having a good time in this picture :)
Of course, once again, Marcus and I took millions of pictures. Some were serious...


...And some were more ridiculous :) My purple converse inspired the photographer to take even more pictures. There are some great ones with the shoes showing, and some great ones where you can't see them too!

Our pretty cake!
This cake really was delicious! I only had one bite, but I thought it was great... and I don't even tend to like cake.

Right before my one bite :)
Don't worry, we were nice. No cake ended up on our clothes or the floor.

Soon after, we had our first dance. (shh- Marcus hit me in the head spinning me-- haha.) Then we had a father-daughter, mother-son dance. And the party was off...

Trevor and everyone else staring at the dancers.
Everyone seemed to have a great time. Someone was always dancing, even if it was just a tiny boy with my roommates :)

My dad dancing with my cousins
It seemed like everyone had a great time. We were able to see and talk with a lot of family and friends who came by the reception. I wish I could post pictures of everyone, but I don't think I have that much space. Plus, these are from my mom's camera, so she doesn't have any with her or the family in them. You will have to wait until we get some from the photographer. oooo-anticipation ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment