Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Maiden Voyage

We had ordered a double stroller MONTHS ago, and it finally arrived.  Exciting day.  Now I can get out a little more easily when Marcus isn't home.  I wanted to make sure I could figure it out for when I'm by myself, so Marcus and I decided we needed an initial outing together.  So Sunday afternoon, we got everyone prepared for an afternoon stroll. 

Chase testing out standing.

And trying the bench.

And we're off!

Naturally the destination we chose was the park.  Seemed like the best place to go, especially since the boys have all been inside a lot watching sessions of Conference.  Chase needed to get out a few wiggles :)







Don't worry, we made it home in time to settle in for the final Conference session. :)



Although Chase read a book instead.
(And then he played with airplanes, trucks, tracks, his tablet, Mr. Potato Head, Duplos, trains, ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment