Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Brothers Bonding

I was getting ready to feed Ty his bottle, and Chase asked to help.  I jumped on that since Chase never really wants anything to do with Ty beyond looking at him, grabbing diapers, and telling me Ty pooped.  This time, he helped mix up the formula and then asked to feed Ty!  So I helped him sit on the couch and put Ty in his lap.  From there, Chase completely took over.  



This one is my favorite.  A focused older brother.

I love this video clip.  Watch Ty's little hand :)

And then he wanted to help some more, but his interest quickly faded.  Probably for the best because Ty was still hungry and was only given the very top portion of his bottle.  Plus Chase wanted to help clear out his sinuses...


And Ty loved every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment