Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Ty's First Sunday at Church

While Cozette was here,  I was a little more adventurous about going outside.  We made it all the way (about six blocks) to the pediatrician one day, and then on Sunday we went to church.  On the way there, Marcus took Chase on the train, and Cozette, Ty, and I took an Uber.  Chase joined us in the car on the way home.  It actually went pretty smoothly.  I was anticipating the worst, but we did it!  

In his NEW car seat

Sweetly sitting in the car


I'm still shocked at his dark hair - it's so soft and cute

Napping during YWs

I still have two big bruises on my arms from shots in the hospital.
One of the YW decided she needed to kiss it better.  Thanks... :)

Trying to get a picture with Chase, but he was way too tired after church to even look up

Yay -- we lived through the first eleven days of two kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment