Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Crocheted Baby Shoes

I had seen a super cute pattern for little crochet shoes online that I really wanted to learn to make.  That's what started my earlier project to crochet Marcus a tie.  I wanted to practice some of the stitches.  I am not very good at fiber arts projects in general, but I've been slowly working at it -- and the millions of times I restart projects helps too :)  But somehow I finally finished the little booties.

Two soles that were finally the same size!


Just needing the straps


Testing the size - I made the 3-6 month size, so they're big on Ty

My final product:



Trying them on Ty's little feet


He seems to like them



Or maybe he just finds them funny...
I'm still proud I finished a pair!  Now I've knitted a Santa hat and crocheted a tie and these booties.  Not bad!  Just need to get that sewing machine back out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment