Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Chase's Buzz

Marcus and I decided Chase needed a haircut.  It wasn't super, super long, but it was getting think and stinky.  I didn't want to take him somewhere and pay when I knew he wouldn't like it, so I busted out our hair cutting kit and attempted the buzz cut one morning.  I did prepare by locking Chase in his high chair, turning on his favorite show, and opening a bag of M&Ms.  Somehow, it was actually pretty successful.

The thick, stinky locks

Apparently realizing what's coming
Blonde hair falling

The realization his hair was being cut...

He did like to see the new hair cut, but it made him mad.



Helping me vacuum up his hair

Playing with the Beep Beep aka vacuum

The Diaper Bum boy with his short hair

The back still needs a little help, but it's all we could manage

And twenty second later, he was happy, playing with his trains.
I think he looks way older with his short hair.  Makes me a little sad.  But I also think he likes it because it's so much cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment