Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Six Years

Despite what Marcus put on Facebook, I didn't forget it was our anniversary.  We just didn't make any real plans to go out or something since it was right after we got back in town.  (Now, my parents, Brian & Courtney, and Marcus and I all have anniversaries within a week and a half.  Memorial Day weekend is a popular time for Page weddings apparently.)  Instead we ordered in some dinner and have planned to buy new cell phones when we find ones we like.  Yeah, not the best anniversary, but hey, practical isn't bad either.

I didn't completely drop the ball though.  I saw on Facebook a cute keychain a friend bought on Etsy for her and her husband for their 7th Anniversary.  Marcus always mocks me for not being sentimental, so I decided we needed these too :)  Copper is actually the gift for 7 years, not 6, but I figure we are starting our 7th year, so it totally counts.

Super cool, right?  Look closely at the engraving.

And for the record, I did get us matching bracelets for our anniversary when Marcus came out to New York on his internship, but the aren't in the best shape anymore.

Mine was blue, and Marcus' was green...

We're cute and match! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment