Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hoarded Videos

I was having problems uploading videos recently, so I have quite a collection of clips of Chase doing random things around our apartment.  He just keeps growing and moving and smiling and squealing and eating and crawling and chewing and sitting and going...  Here are 5 videos of our little man.

Holding his own cup-- like a boss.

Getting all the way up ON HIS OWN.  AHHH!

Playing in the tub.  Love that laugh.

Moving, Chewing, Squealing, Sitting, Playing

On the Go

He's getting so independent!  :)  Sitting up on his own!  Brand new skill!  And that was the first time I had ever seen him pull himself up on the couch!  Holy cow!  At least we're moving into the stage where he really knows his parents and rushes back to me smiling (or crying).  I finally understand how everyone says kids just grow so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment