Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Critter's 28 Weeks Appointment

Today was my 28 Week Appointment, although tomorrow is officially 28 weeks.  I don't have any pictures, but I thought I'd post the update.  The doctor said we have a smart little guy.  (But I already knew that.)  He's developing perfectly, especially his heartbeat!  And he even flipped himself over, just like he's supposed to-- I didn't even have to ask.  :)  And apparently I'm on track too... meaning I haven't gained way too much weight, but these 22 pounds better disappear just as quickly.  Haha.  I haven't swollen up yet either, which is impressive in a NYC summer, but the biggest recommendation was keep my feet elevated whenever I'm home from work.  And the nurse said I should eat more berries.  Sounds good to me :)

85 days left on the Critter countdown!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment