Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 6, 2012

Corie and Cadie Visit

Two of my cousins came out to see NY and stayed with us for a week.  Honestly, both Marcus and I worked a lot, but it was fun having Corie and Cadie here.  We obviously don't have tons of room, but hopefully they never felt too cramped.  And I was so impressed with all they did every day-- tours around the city, Central Park, museums, 9/11 Memorial, Long Island, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, ...  Thank goodness the weather wasn't too bad (and of course, our AC for when they got back in the evenings).  It was fun hearing about their days and adding to my list of things to do in New York :)

Ashley, Cadie, and Corie riding the subway right after arriving in NYC

Our luxury accommodations :)  I took a quick picture before I left one morning.  Ashley slept on the air mattress on the other side of the table.  Hopefully it was okay for a week...

Like I said, we weren't really around very much, but we did get to catch up a little bit here and there.  It was fun to have them in town.  Even Chicago loved it!  And they were so sweet to leave a little thank you gift.  Our Critter is being so stinking spoiled.  :)  He'll be one stylist little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment