Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Critter Buggy

My mom called the other day to let me know she was sending us something.  I had to laugh since it's not a holiday or anyone's birthday.  Apparently she couldn't resist.  But I guess that's what her little Grand-Critter does to her.  So here's what she sent...

Our new Critter Buggy!


She said it is our baby shower gift.  And I won't lie, I'm pretty excited about it.  So is Critter.  And Marcus.  :)

Marcus: I like things that are well engineered.
Erica: And...
Marcus: This is well engineered.

Pretty good Marcus compliment :)


He also called it a "good piece of gear."  Definitely a Hardy-ism.  But it's true.  Check it out.  Great harness.  Visor.  Wind guard.  Reflective surfaces.  


And of course, the Diet Coke holder.  :)

Our little guy will be out and about in style!  Thanks Mom!

...the true test will be keeping Chicago out of the stroller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment