Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2012

My mom's NYC visit

Last weekend, my mom came out to visit us. She hadn't been to New York since she was twelve, so we had lots and lots of options of things to do and places to see. Some of these pictures are hers and some are mine, but I wanted to post pictures of places I hadn't blogged about before...

Citi Field-- The Mets Stadium
Flushing, NY
Grand Central, near the Mac Store
Outside Grand Central
Outside the Rockefeller Center
The Skating Rink, definitely not as busy and during Christmastime
Radio City Musical Hall
Carnegie Hall, under construction
Trump Tower
Russian Tea Room, next to Carnegie Hall
Marcus' favorite Mac Store
Outside Central Park
Inside FAO Schwartz
Marcus' favorite Deli in SoHo
Ducks in Central Park
Us
The beginning of Spring, hopefully
Times Square during the day
Mary Poppins, the Amsterdam Theater
Mariella's Pizza
They should add Marcus to this poster since he searched and found it the best pizza too :)
The Lincoln Center
The Manhattan Temple
Times Square at night
Policemen on horseback
Our church building in Woodside
The Survivor Tree at the 9/11 Memorial
The fountains at the 9/11 Memorial

The Brooklyn Bridge, from my favorite spot, the Brooklyn Bridge Park
Walking across the bridge
In the center of the bridge
Down by the water
Macy's, in it's million story glory
The wooden escalator in Macy's
Crumbs for cupcakes :)
It was fun to have her here. The weekend went by very fast, and we walked a ton. I guess that helped us work off all the good food we had. :)

It was nice to feel like I'm starting to know my way around and can find places we want to go and use the correct subways. Finally not so much a tourist :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see so many updates! I love all the pictures of New York. I'm still so jealous that you guys get to live there. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete