Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2012

Marcus and Mae

I haven't been feeling well, so Marcus has been doing lots of the chores I typically had always done. He helps lots with dishes, though I think he'll never want to do another one again :) And he irons a shirt for work every day. He's so on top of everything.

And of course, part of that entailed his research of apple computers to convert me from "the dark side" to a mac. He's pretty opinionated on the subject, and he definitely did his homework. So when my mom was in town, we visited basically every Apple Store in NY and finally bought one. For the record, we'd been discussing it for months, probably years.

Marcus is really excited we're both Mac owners. He's had one since college, and this is my first. I'm slowly learning to use it, and I'm sure I'll like it more once I figure it all out. I got a little MacBook Air, which we call Baby Mae, because it's so easy to move around and does all the basic programs I need very, very well.

So if anyone is debating whether or not to get a Mac, call up Marcus. He'll give a great argument :)

No comments:

Post a Comment