Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Albert's Drawing

While I was in New York, Marcus and I met a guy named Albert on the Brooklyn Bridge. He was selling pictures he drew, and we had to support him, which was easy to do because they were fantastic! Marcus is a sucker for things like that, which is great because I love getting drawings on trips-- I have one from Paris too. The one we bought in New York is a street Marcus walks down every day to get to work by the Empire State Building. I had it framed when I got home, and they finished it today. Marcus really wanted to see it, so I thought I'd post a few pictures for him.

its new home :)
ignore the mess please
Marcus loves his signature on the bottom. Weird?
Yay-- LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment