Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monster Mash

My cousin Kelsey and I have a joke going that whenever I make treats for our family's Third Sunday Dinner, she actually made them. Sounds lame, but I promise, it's fun for her and me. So this time, she made Monster Cupcakes! I was going to do a fun summer theme, but given all the snow in the mountains, I couldn't bring myself to do it. So I found these fun guys online.





This little guy got in trouble for making a mess. (Actually a friend at work wanted to see them, so I saved him one.)
And they all congregated...
For the Monster Mash :)
I won't lie, the cupcakes didn't turn out quite as good as I hoped because I used a different type of recipe. But I think the decorations are still fun ;)

3 comments:

  1. I could go for one of those this morning. They look pretty dang awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love Kelsey's cupcakes! Glad you finally updated your blog from your graduation post in 2009! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am TOTALLY stealing this idea...my boys LOVE monsters & would go crazy for these!

    ReplyDelete