Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dorothy's Wedding

The one great thing about this time of the year in Provo is the tulips. They're everywhere. It would be a wonderful season if it didn't keep switching from sunshine to rain or snow basically every single day. It drives me nuts.

Two weeks ago, right after Marcus left for New York, I went up to Salt Lake for my friend Dorothy's wedding. It was the perfect Spring day. So naturally, I have some pictures from Temple Square, starting off with the tulips :)






Her reception was later that night in a beautiful building. It was up on the roof, and the sides had these cut outs where you could see off to the mountains.



Dorothy was cracking me up because she was sitting there fixing the speakers when I showed up. She's so pro-active with everything. It was fun hearing all her ideas about reception plans when we worked together.


Ahh, isn't she pretty?!!
And that's Don :)



Sadly, they're off to Oregon for the summer. I'm crossing my fingers they'll be back in the fall. I miss her at work already!!!

1 comment:

  1. No way! I didn't realize she got married. She wasn't even engaged when I left in February! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete