Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 7, 2011

Our New Place

Well, here's the quick tour. I'll probably post some pictures again soon, after we hang some pictures. And after I clean our bedroom. Don't judge... we just barely moved! But the last box is unpacked, so I think we're right on schedule ;) I love living in a house. It feels so much more... grown up. And having a second bedroom is amazing. That plus the storage room really helps us to keep things cleaner and feel a little more spread out. I would love any suggestions about where to put some of our pictures/clocks/frames, so if you have an idea, definitely let me know!

Our entrance



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting photos. Someday soon we will come visit and bring the grand kitty a toy. It is a very nice place. Elbow room and storage is good for mental health! It looks bright and cheerful. You are moving "up" in this beautiful world and we are happy for you three.

    ReplyDelete