Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 25, 2011

Chicago

Marcus and I adopted a cat from an animal shelter this week, with Amy's help on Tuesday night. We had talked about getting some kind of friend for when Marcus goes to New York next month. (He's actually interviewing with one company as I'm typing this!) And ironically enough, her name is Chicago. She's a three year old tabby cat with white paws. She's super shy (during the day), but she's so sweet. She likes to hide behind our couch and sleep in her little bed, especially when it is right next to me. We're really excited because she's already litter box trained! And now, I can watch Sarah McLachlan's commercial about helping out pets without wanting to cry.







2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for the Hardy's pet debut! Pet or baby! Haha! She's very pretty. Bring her down. Let's see if she get's along with Sabaka.

    ReplyDelete