Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 25, 2011

Jonne's Roadshow

Tonight we drove up to see Jonne's Special Needs annual roadshow. I had never gone before, and it really was a lot of fun. A lot of family was there to support her.
The theme was Mickey Mouse Club, and each group used a different Disney song-- her group did Aladdin.



At the end, they all got on stage. Jonne was able to spot some of us sitting in the audience.
Here's the whole group getting ready to sing and sign their traditional song.
Jonne was really into it. It was cute.
She definitely had a blast-- she was screaming at the end :)
The entire roadshow was put together so well. It was amazing with all the costumes and "commercials" between acts. And you could really tell that it was a memorable night for so many people. Both Marcus and I really enjoyed it. It was great being able to support Jonne, who is always at every family event cheering us on.

4 comments:

  1. I think I might have to cut and paste your post so I can blog about it too. You're so good to get pictures. My bag was busting at the seams already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days! How lucky that you got to go to this!! Tell Jonne that I wish I could have been there and that by the looks of things she did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Lisa's comment! You got some good pictures! It was probably my favorite roadshow yet. Disney was a fun theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome to take pictures as you want. Sorry there aren't more or any closer. It was a lot of fun. She'll be excited for me to pass that on, Chase. And congrats on your little girl!!! I love the name Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete