Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sea World

We have been planning our trip to Sea World for a long time, and the day finally came. We were so excited! My mom, Trevor, Jake, and Alyssa came with us, and we enjoyed a great day in the sun watching all the shows. Of course, the first thing Marcus wanted to do was see the rays...

We got to pet them and eventually feed them.

And one stuck it's little fin thing out at us

This one just sat in front of Jake and let him pet him

I fed one too and jumped when it sucked the fish from my hand.

Marcus loved his rays :)

Then we started going to all the shows. First we saw the Shamu show, which had two adult orcas and a baby orca.



We also went on the rafting ride.






We got a little soaked, especially my mom :)

We saw the new dolphin show... it's pretty dramatic. But the dolphins are incredible.


This was getting to the point where my camera died, which was sad. But I did get a couple pictures of seals. I love the seal shows the most-- they're awesome and hilarious!



One of the coolest parts of the day was that I got to go touch, help train, and feed a dolphin named Dotty. It was pretty amazing!





I HEART SEA WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment