Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oceanside

We caravaned to Oceanside with my grandparents and Brad's family, meeting for lunch at Cracker Barrel-- yum. Ada enjoyed her lunch.


And Mimi and Grandpa both tried her food. They said it was pretty good :)


We stayed at a new house this time, and it was ginormous! There's a picture of it farther down in the post. It's always a wonderful trip, and I have tons of pictures of everyone-- all 16 people: Mimi, Grandpa, my mom & dad, Trevor, Marcus, me, Jeff & Debbie, Gage, Kade, Jake, Jake's girlfriend Alyssa, Brad & Jessica, and Ada. I posted some below of scenic views, Ada's naps (and reading), Kade's black eye, Trevor surfing, people reading/tanning, and volleyball. There are so many more I could've added, but you have to stop somewhere :)

























I love Oceanside! And so does Marcus! The countdown is on until next year ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...that place....we need to get us all there together next time!

    ReplyDelete