Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Night Out with the Shields

Last weekend, we were privileged to spend the evening with Misha and Jen. We had hamburgers first, hiked the Y, and then went to Stan's for ice cream. I only have pictures from the hiking, but that was pretty monumental for me... exercise! It encouraged me to petition Marcus to start running with me, and we started that today. We made it all the way around the block this time-- progress for the "running hater" (I think that's what Marcus called me...haha). Sadly Misha and Jen are moving at the end of next month, but I'm glad we have these great memories. Hopefully a few more will come before they leave for the wonderful Valley of the Sun...








1 comment:

  1. So that was mucho fun! Hiking made me feel not so guilty about the shake at Stan's (which is so amazingly delicious that it cannot be healthy). May the adventures continue in AZ!

    ReplyDelete