Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Man, Time Flies!


So today (May 23rd) was our first anniversary! Seriously-- it's been a year already. We started our celebration a little early... only because Marcus couldn't last longer waiting for presents :)

Marcus gave me a subscription to Netflix because I watch way too many movies :) Pretty sweet! He claims he had to give it to me early because then I could set up queues for movies for today :) Dork. Haha. I really loved the present though. I kind of laughed at the practicality-- almost like the pocket knife I got for Valentine's Day last year. But then in the morning, he also surprised me with this...


So pretty! Not my neck, obviously :)

My plan was to do dinner tonight (while Marcus was in charge of making bread and dessert), so I decided the table had to be set nicely. Luckily, I love our plates and table cloth, so I only had to add the candles.


I got Marcus some fancy pants steak, BBQ tools, and a grilling cookbook. I don't have pictures of those, but I do have pictures of the magic he worked on the apartment grill...


This was with almost everything on the table. All I can say is good thing our plates are freaking enormous!


And now it is time to enjoy Marcus' amazing dessert-- pizookies! Yum! And I am doubly excited because it is the last episode of LOST. Finally!!!

2 comments:

  1. One down...only eternity left to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are tooo cute. I love the dinner pictures at home, nummy and, of course, the dinner in Park City. Wow! I can't believe it is a year already, time does fly. Congratulations you two!! Keep up all your fun!!

    ReplyDelete