Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 10, 2010

End of the 2010 Season

Tomorrow is the last day of orchestra for my class. I can't believe how fast the school year went by! Marcus can probably believe it since he was the one who would go defrost my car every morning for our 7:20 rehearsals :) I was really impressed with my little group. They worked really hard, and some improved tons! It was amazing how rewarding it was to watch/listen to them. Too bad the year is over because there are so many more things I would have liked to teach them. Hopefully the few fifth graders will be back and the sixth graders will keep up orchestra in middle school. I am gonna miss those crazy, talkative, energetic, hilarious, morning kids.









No comments:

Post a Comment