Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 8, 2010

Skiing

Last weekend, Marcus and I went to Brighton with Jen and Misha to go skiing. I won't lie, it took a lot of convincing to get me to agree to ski with everyone, but it was fun to go out. Marcus had a blast! He loves skiing, and he probably would go back next weekend if he could. I enjoyed it... for the most part :) I loved hanging out with Jen (& Misha), quoting How I Met Your Mother, and being up the beautiful canyon. And thanks to Cozette, I was never a tiny bit cold. That lady sure knows how to stay warm while skiing! :)

Marcus and Erica going up the ski lift. This must have been after one of my better runs down the mountain since I'm smiling. :) (Sorry about the quality of the picture-- it's from my phone.)

Feet!

Jen sticking out her tongue, while Misha is pondering a way to conquer the mountain on his snowboard.

I'm sorry, I had to include this. Marcus spend the better part of the evening trying to convince me that skiing is great and that I won't freeze to death. Of course, for some odd reason, that included this demonstration of the wonders of snow pants as he loaded the car- hahahaha

1 comment: