Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 30, 2010

One of our favorite places!

No, the snow isn't my favorite place, but I really wanted some great snow pictures. Even if I hate being cold, I have to admit that I love pictures. So on our way to "one of our favorite places," I kept trying to snap a great white pic. It didn't really work. Instead, I decided to take pictures around "one of our favorite places"

M - A - G - L - E - B - Y - S- !!! The Utah Valley Symphony gave all of the members a gift card for Christmas, and we were more than happy to use it. Thank you so much UVS! ... and just in case you didn't know, we are mourning the fact that this restaurant moved from the Riverwoods to Springville this weekend. I guess we'll just have to drive south to get some amazing bread.

We got to sit in the big arm chairs by the window. It was awesome. And then it started to snow-- so beautiful! The tree outside the window looked incredible all covered in white. I had to stalk it all evening and get a picture.

And here's that tree :)

Another shot of the tree

The Riverwoods-- we love going up there for movies and dinner (Magleby's or Macaroni Grill). It's our favorite movie theater because the lines are never as bad as theaters by the malls. We had some time to kill, so I took pictures between dinner and a movie (Sherlock Holmes-- loved it.)









The only bad thing about going to the theater at the Riverwoods... Paige saying "You can see the sweat!" in her ad for R. C. Willey. We don't like her too much. Sorry Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment