Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 26, 2010

gr8 d8

When I got off work today, I had a text from Marcus that said to check my email when I got home. And then the email said to go look at the printer. It was like a quick scavenger hunt :) Anyway, in the printer was a confirmation page for tickets to go see the Princess and the Frog! I know I'm a little ridiculous, but I have been dying to go see that movie. I love just about everything Disney, and Amy (my equal in movie liking) recommended it. So I was crazy excited all afternoon waiting for Marcus to get back from class and a test. Of course, I got hungry waiting, so I texted Marcus about dinner. But he had planned to take me to one of our new food finds, Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches, which is conveniently located across the parking lot from the lovely, not really a dollar, Dollar Theater. Man, I am hard to please... Disney movie and a great sandwich! Dinner was amazing, as JJ's always is, and we both really enjoyed the movie. (And the movie was even better due to big boxes of Charleston Chews and Whoppers.) Marcus was smiling the whole time, which helped me not feel too lame for being so excited to go see this movie. Plus it was cute when all the kids in the audience giggled. Marcus loved the jazz music and specifically the line "Come, we pucker." Haha. And I am already planning on owning it at some point in life, even though there were alligators in the movie. Five stars from me :) It was a great little date. One of my favorite things to do. Thanks for the fun surprise evening out, Marcus!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun date! I love both the movie and JJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you guys are too cute! That sounds so fun. I love JJ sandwiches they are to die for! And a box of Charleston chews AND whoppers. Treats! I want to go see that movie too.

    Jon and I spent our Friday night "date night" on separate couches listening to the rhythmic symphony of our alternating coughs and sneezes...haha not quite as fun as your night was :)

    ReplyDelete