Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 19, 2009

Witches Night Out

This past weekend, I went with this crazy girl to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village...

Celeste loves Halloween, and her enthusiasm convinced me to go and dress up (as much as I could).

I was a little hesitant to go because Marcus was home sick, but he assured me that Celeste's husband, Jon, would be a great babysitter -- they went to Wendy's and watched a movie. :) So Celeste helped me create a witch outfit, later accompanied by a big, pointy hat.

We walked around Gardner Village with Celeste's mother-in-law and sister-in-law. We had a blast looking around the different shops (as well as people watching).

It started getting cold, so soup in a bread bowl was a popular meal.

There were so many people there-- I had no idea it was such a big event! You can't really tell in these pictures, but there were people everywhere... usually girls dressed like witches.

I really did enjoy "Witch Watching" -- and it was great theorizing why some guys were there too...

The whole place was decorated for Halloween. I wish these pictures could've captured the intensity :)

This was my favorite picture from the night-- If you can't see it, the sign reads, "Witchy Poo."

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! Woot Woot! I loved Witches Night. I am so glad you came with me.

    ...I can't believe you stole pictures from my blog and didn't even leave a comment. You punk ;P

    ReplyDelete