Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Corn - Corn - Corn

For the past few Saturdays, I have been working at a corn stand to bring in a little extra money. Random, I know, but in all honesty, I have a blast! (Thanks for the hook up Celeste!) The company is called Sugar Sweet Corn, and they have a bunch of stands around Provo and Salt Lake. I tend to work in Spanish Fork, but I have also been to the one in Springville. Since it was my last day yesterday, Marcus came to visit, and we took a couple pictures when no other customers were around.

The stand in Spanish Fork
Yummy Fruit

Me a the Corn

I had a great picture of Marcus taking a nap behind the stand, but it wouldn't upload. Sorry :(

3 comments:

  1. I love the apron. You make a great vegetable lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like Utah corn, way da go in getting into the spirit of being a Utahn!!!

    ReplyDelete