Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Erica's Byurfday

Sunday was my big day-- 22, woohoo! So now I'm old like Marcus :) We had a fun day together. We taught our first day of Primary, which was rather exciting. We will definitely have our hands full... A lot of the day was spent watching LOST. (Thanks Jon for getting us hooked.)

For dinner, we had steak, mashed potatoes, and salad. YUM!

Marcus was really proud of his meat selections :) They were not small, whimpy slices...


upclose and intense steak

This was Marcus' "I'm so satisfied after eating steak" look. Notice how much is still left!

Not the best picture ever, but there is our amazing birthday dessert...
APPLE PIE and VANILLA ICE CREAM
And of course, we then watched more LOST. HaHa. Later, Jon and Celeste came over, and we chatted for probably an hour or two. It really was a fun day. Very relaxed, but a good one for sure!
-----
I can't lie, I defintiely came off well in the present department. I now have some extra cash which will be spent on our wedding photo album. I have all the HARRY POTTER books!-- thanks Mom and Dad. And Marcus bought tickets for us to go to the SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE tour when it's in Utah. Sweet! I'm so excited.
-----
Thanks for a great birthday!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It's always nice to have a birthday on a Sunday, because then neither one of you has to work...looks like you took advantage of that and had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of Marcus. He looks like he can cook. Happy belated birthday and I am late in the birthday card department for you and Jake. I don't even know where to send Jake's card, as if he really would miss it, but I like sending them. I guess I will have to get his dorm address. It looks like your birthday was great and you have a very nice guy that did it up nicely for you. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete