Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Family Bridal Shower

Last Saturday, my aunt Jana hosted a bridal shower for me in Utah at my grandparents' house. People came from both sides of my family who live nearby, and Cozette also drove down for it. It was great to see so many family members! My aunts, Jana, Nanci, and Connie, helped with food, games, and decorations-- they did an amazing job! I thought it was a lot of fun.

It was hard to find a picture with everyone in it, but this is a great picture showing several of the people who came as well as the food on the counter in the middle. It was a hot spot.

I love kitchen/house supplies, so it was like heaven opening presents that will be used in my apartment next month. I am so excited!

Marcus wasn't at the shower, but he was at Nana and Papa's house during it. He was downstairs asleep, preparing to stay up all night and work. I woke him up at the end because some people in my family hadn't met him yet. He wasn't too happy that I woke him up, but he enjoyed digging through the presents :)

My cousins' daughter, Sydney Page, seemed to enjoy herself as well, especially once she collected the balloons from all over the house.


As a wedding present, Nana has been making a quilt for us. It was almost finished, so she pulled it out to show us before we left. It's incredible! I can't wait to see it completely done. It's so beautiful-- Nana is so talented!

2 comments:

  1. Fun...Looks like you got some fun stuff! Can't believe the wedding day is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, what great pictures! I looked in Tonia's blog tonight after Amy, Randy and Alex left (celebrated Amy and Rea's birthdays tonight) and saw your name on her blog. Very fun to see what is going on. Hope your you are having fun doing all the fun things you do before getting married. We will be thinking of you on the 23rd and I love your quilt your Nana did for you. Wow!

    ReplyDelete