Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Pre-Wedding Extravaganza

Saturday, May 2nd, was my Bridal Shower in Phoenix. Darla King, Nora Rebich, and Joni Meese hosted it at Darla's house, which is an incredible and beautiful place by the way. We have some amazing pictures of the backyard, but I will post those when I put up wedding reception pictures in a few weeks.
This is the backyard under the patio. It's incredible. You can see a corner with some of the green from the plants, but that is just a tiny peek. If it looked this great for a shower, I can't wait to see what it looks like for the wedding reception!
Yummy, there was a lot of great food. And everyone seemed to enjoy it-- I know I did :)
Here are some of the people who came from my ward and stake. I am very excited about the presents they brought! This whole putting together an apartment thing is the best. I am loving being given kitchen presents! Everything is so thoughtful and useful!

Three of my friends from high school came too, Vanessa, Sandra, and Laura.

And of course, my mom and grandma came too. You can definitely tell what I will look at during different stages of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment