Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Erica's Graduation

Woo-hoo! On April 23rd and 24th, I graduated from BYU with a major in music and a minor in French studies. Several people came to the graduation ceremonies, including my mom and dad, Brian, Marcus, Amy DeLawder, Mimi, Annie Nielsen, Cozette Hardy, Nana, Papa, Oma, and Opa. President Uchtdorf and Elder Nelson spoke at the main commencement, and Elder Oaks spoke at the graduation for the College of Fine Arts and Communication. It was crazy knowing that college was over- four years goes by pretty fast! But it is exciting knowing I will never have homework for school again :) Marcus is jealous!

Outside the HFAC-- I never will have to wait on the second floor for a practice room ever again! I will miss playing with the Philharmonic, but I will enjoy having hours back from sitting by myself in little practice rooms!

This is just proof-- It's official, they gave me a degree!


With my mom and dad before Graduation. There definitely is no way I would have graduated without their help and support-- and I bet my mom was sick of phone calls and emails for help with assignments by this point :)


It is so hard to pick just a couple pictures to post, but Amy needed to be included. She came to more concerts than she had time for, and she did a great job of pretending she enjoyed being so supportive. :) She is one of the best roommates you could have!

And lastly, a picture of me and Marcus right after Graduation.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to come to your graduation and all your other concerts! You think I am pretending, but I acutally enjoy that stuff; especially since you are in them =)I will admit that I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the girls graduation shoes under their gowns. It made me want to go shoe shopping like mad!

    ReplyDelete