Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas with the Hardys

We spent most of Christmas with Marcus' family.  His brother Paden was in town from California with his family, so Chase and Ty got to play with their favorite (and only) cousin.

On Christmas Eve, we went to the Utah Symphony concert.  They were playing the soundtrack to the first Harry Potter movie.  We watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone while they did the music live.  It was really great.  




I thought I had more pictures of Christmas, but apparently in my blogging craze (since I was catching up from over three months), I can only find one of each boy.

Ty was given a bear

Chase build a snowman with Grandpa

When we got home, Chase and Marcus began their Lego building.  They were both really looking forward to building their new Lego sets.



No comments:

Post a Comment