Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

I really think this was the fastest year ever!  Between the cross country move and vacations/holidays, it feels like we skipped over a few months.  "All good things, all good things."
  
Chase invented our "Thanksgiving Smile" breakfast.  Not bad :)
doughnut eyes and a banana smile

For Thanksgiving dinner, I brought one of Connie's chocolate pies.  They are so good.  They're pretty easy to make if you don't mind mixing forrrrevvvverrrrr!  Lucky for me, I had a little guy desperate to help :)  And he did a great job.  Pie success.



Dinner was at Gram and Pop's house.  I don't have pictures from the day - but a family picture we took is on our Christmas card :)


I had never been Black Friday shopping, and I really wanted to go.  Seemed like fun.  Marcus didn't think I would get up that early.  He bet me $100 I wouldn't be at a store by 6:00 AM...

I won!

In line at Home Depot
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment