Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

First Day of Preschool

I seriously can't believe it's our turn!

Today is Chase's first day of PRESCHOOL!
I asked him a few questions about life and school.

How old are you: Three
When is your birthday: September. Twenty four.
What is your favorite snack: Goldfish
What is your favorite book: Valentines Day (Curious George)
What is your favorite show: Team Umizoomi
What is your favorite game: (Couldn't understand the name so he explained) Race really fast
What do you want to be when you grow up: I don't want to be anything. Just a dad.
What do you hope to do at school: I don't know. Something like a game or movie.
Can I brush your hair first: No.
Will you miss me: *shakes head no*

He goes to preschool two days a week in the morning at Ms Tonya's. He loves her. :)






He insisted on taking his First Day of Preschool sign with him to school :)

He was really excited about school - I think he'd been sad watching all his older friends go and having to stay home.

The first official day of school is officially in the books. Only at least 18 more to go. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment